The Men’s Ministry of Grace Cathedral Upstate
Piedmont, South Carolina
The mission of the Men’s Ministry of Grace Cathedral Upstate – Greenville, SC, is to unite a brotherhood of men to develop Godly character and encourage one another to become leaders in our families, church, and communities.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- To unite men in prayer, ministry, responsibility, and accountability;
- To provide mentoring opportunities for younger men that will serve to equip them for manhood;
- To promote events that will incite service, fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
- FAITH – Our relationship with God is our number one focus. We understand that He is the author and finisher of our faith and that everything operates under the power and authority of His will;
- FAMILY – As spiritual servant leaders, we strive to focus on our family’s spiritual welfare while at the same time protecting, providing, supporting, and encouraging family members to grow in their relationship with God;
- FORTITUDE – A man exercises fortitude when he is willing to put himself in danger if necessary, but he does not seek danger for danger’s sake;
- FELLOWSHIP – “If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” 1 John 1:6-7 (KJV)