The Women’s Ministry of Grace Cathedral Upstate
Piedmont, South Carolina
Thank you for taking the time to visit our webpage. We hope that information gleaned will inspire you to want to become a part of our group of amazing women who are striving to love, teach, encourage, and inspire each other to be all that God has purposed for our lives.
The scripture of Psalm 84:11 (KJV) tells us: “For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” We understand that our walk with Christ must be a daily one that rests on a foundation of love, prayer, compassion and unity – and we are fully committed to this task! The goals of the Grace Cathedral Ministries Women’s Ministry are to:
(1) Provide opportunities for women to know Jesus;
(2) Encourage women to serve God in spirit and in truth;
(3) Build Christian sisterships;
(4) Experience unity and spiritual growth;
(5) Apply the Word of God to every aspect of our lives and relationships; and
(6) Evangelize by bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to lost souls within our communities.
Under the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, the Grace Cathedral Upstate Women’s Ministry strives to continue to grow and develop spiritually in order meet the needs of women – now and in the coming years.
We are commissioned by the Creator – our heavenly Father – our God, to bear with one another, to be clothed with love, bound in harmony, with the peace of God ruling in our hearts (Colossians 3:12-17).
We will go forward by the power and will of God to proclaim the love of Jesus by word, deed, and in spirit and truth – to show women His way by:
- IN-REACH – To build up the body of believers by rendering our support to other ministries by providing resources, mentoring, and teaching opportunities to address and meet the needs of others;
- OUTREACH – To continue to find opportunities to witness for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ by advancing His kingdom through evangelistic efforts that extend far beyond the walls of Grace Cathedral Ministries;
- MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT – To strive to be women of kingdom standard – growing in love, grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.